The club has simplified the fee structure this year.
Fees are all inclusive of NQSA, SQld and Swimming Australia Levies, Insurance & GST.
Club members are covered from July 01 until 30 June each year.
Club merchandise (shirts, togs and swim caps) are available to see sizes and prices refer to our Merchandise Page.
Total Fees Payable
|1 swimmer||2 swimmers||3 swimmers||4 swimmers|
We have Holiday Swim Programs available every school holidays and the cost is $50 for 5 sessions. You will be notified in our weekly newsletter.
Parents are required to register with the club for insurance and contact purposes - there is no fee, just a form to complete.
New members must show their birth certificate for proof of age.
Method of Payment:
- EFTPOS FACILITIES AVAILABE
- CHEQUE: Payable to "Townsville Brothers Swimming Club Inc"
*Any Questions please feel free to contact the Club's Registrar (Kathy Reid)
INSURANCE AND DUTY OF CARE
Townsville Brothers Swimming Club Inc. pays a premium each year to Queensland Swimming Association Inc. To Cover each registered member (children and adults). This premium covers :
Cover is limited to injury to injury whilst an Insured Person is:
- Playing in Club and representative games, competition or performances organised by the Insured,or
- Participating in training or practice sessions of official functions arranged by the Insured,or
- Travelling to or from the club and representative games, competitions or performances, training or practice sessions or official functions arranged by Insured subject to the provisions of " if injury occurs whilst and Insured Person is travelling to or from club and representative games, competitions or performances, training or practice sessions or official functions arranges by the Insured person is entitled to claim benefits in respect of such injury.
- Engaged in activities connected with swimming whilst staying away from his/her home during a tour for purposes of particpating in representative matches world wide.
- At club nights and Carnivals, children under the age of 16 must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian.
All parents are reminded that joing the Townsville Brothers Swimming Club does not mean that you should leave your child/children unaccompanied at the pool. Your responsibility is to your children, especially at Club Nights. The club has no responsibility to mind the children for you.
The club also has to comply with a screening obligation under the Australian Swimming Member Protection Policy (MPP) and the Commission for Children and Young People Act. Accordingly, all members who belong to a club need also comply with this policy. Appropriate documentation will need to be completed by members who volunteer their services during the year.