Head Coach - Bindi Cussen
- ASCTA Bronze Coaching Accreditation
- Swim Australia Teacher of Competitive Swimming
- Swim Australia Teacher
- Blue Card (Current)
- CPR Certificate (Current)
- First Aid Certificate (Current)
Our coaching philosophy is to create a positive environment that encourages children to learn and develop the skills needed in all aspects of their sport. To be the best coach I can possibly be, to continue to learn and pass on the knowledge I gain.
- Junior 1&2 squads 3.30 - 4.30pm Monday -to- Friday
- 7.00 - 8.00am Saturday
- Junior Development Squad 4.30 - 6.00pm Monday -to- Friday
- 6.00 - 7.30am Tuesday & Thursday
- 6.00 - 8.00am Saturday
- State Development Squad 4.30 - 6.00pm Monday -to- Friday
- 5.30 - 7.00am Tuesday & Thursday
- 5.30 - 7.30am Saturday
- State Squad 4.30 - 6.00pm Monday -to- Friday
- 5.00 - 7.00am Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday
- Masters Squad 5.00 - 7.00am Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday
- Parents please do not approach coaches during the training sessions or to talk with them whilst giving training. Matters of concern can be addressed before and after the training sessions, or in writing to the coaches.
- All parents should advise coaches before hand of prior commitments of their children, ie. The child needs to leave early because of doctors/ dentists appointments etc.
- Parents should not be approaching the child during the training session to remove them from the session as this only disrupts the group.
- The coach can dismiss the child from the training once the parent arrives as previously arranged. Prior planning by parents on the child's behalf will assist the coaches.
Training and Club Swims:
- All swimmers are required to have membership fees and lesson fees paid in advance before attending swimming lessons.
- No one is allowed in the pool prior to lesson or warm up sessions at club swims except when given permission by your coach or a committee member.
- No running on the pool deck as the cemented area gets slippery when wet.
- All swimmers are to wait at the designated end of the pool by their coach prior to swimming and are to get their names ticked off by their coach prior to entering the water.
- All swimmers are to abide by the training rules set by their coaches during lessons, failure to do so may result in that child being removed from the pool for part of or the remaining of that child's lesson.